Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 2 July 2020

Tulips

Good Morning,
It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at
This week the theme is …
Thank You
Our two fabulous sponsor this week is
For my card I used this gorgeous image called
Because the image is so beautiful, I decided on a Clean and Simple card which is unusual for me.
The image was coloured with Promarkers.
The sentiment was made on the PC and cut using a Spellbinders tag die.
The ribbon is from my stash
For more inspiration check out my fellow teamies projects.
Happy Crafting,
Sheryl xx
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…
Crafty Creations  M, 1st W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
WaterCooler Wednesday W, C8, #278 – Feminine
Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #25 - Anything Goes (week 1) 
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #26 - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects - #123 - Always Anything Goes (Week 1)
Tuesday Throwdown W -   #460 - Anything Goes (week 2)

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Sheryl! Your frame is especially PERFECT for showcasing your pretty tulips! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tulips are stunning, Sheryl! They look as though you could pick them up! A wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice and clean card :) madison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx