Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Cupcake


  Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Evening All,
I hope you are all well. Today is the launch of a new challenge at
Our generous sponsor this week is the fabulous
The prize is £10 voucher for their  tore.
As always the theme is
Anything Goes
For my DT card I used one of their digital images


I decided to turn it into a birthday cake.
I coloured the image with Promarkers and then coloured a second bow.
I decoupaged the bow to create some dimension using foam tape.
I teamed it up with papers from The Coffee Shop Blog and it’s free!
I added faux stitching in a graphics program and a sentiment.
The ribbon is from my stash.
For more inspiration check out Team A’s fab creations at
Happy crafting and Stay safe!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….
Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #26 - Anything Goes (week 2)
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
·                     Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #29 - Anything Goes
Crafter's Castle M, 1st Sat., E3 - July Anything Goes 
A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P1/15, E3) #119 - Always Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
Crafter's Cafe (2W, P1/15, E5, F, C10) #246 - Anything Goes +DT Call
Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) Always Anything Goes
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge (M, P15, E3, F, must be on DT) Always Anything Goes 

4 comments:

  1. Now I don't actually like cake - but this image is working on changing my mind. It looks good enough to eat! Lovely card.

    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Keep crafting!
    Lj xx
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Love the papers to go with the image and loving the colors. thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a beautiful job with this project. Gorgeous colours and papers, lovely design. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Great design. Madison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx