Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Little Cottage

Good Evening,
It's Tuesday again already and time for a new challenge over at Through the Craft Room Door.
As always the theme is Anything Goes.
This week our fabulous Sponsor is 
For my card today I used 
I used the pre-coloured image to create my card.
The backing papers and flowers are from various digital kits.
This card was quickly and easily put altogether, ideal for occasions when you need a last minute card.
For more inspiration check out the work of the Design Team over at Through the Craft Room Door.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...

2 comments:

  1. Great card and layout.
    I have never used pre-coloured images, but you have given me inspiration to do so x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx