Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 19 July 2020

Pine Cone Ornaments



Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning Crafty Peeps,
It’s time for some mid month inspiration over at

I have two projects for you.
For the month of July all of Jan’s Christmas Stamps are on sale.
I used the gorgeous Pine Cone Ornaments to create a Christmas plaque for my neighbours.

CD Sunday Top Three
I used an mdf plaque as the base. I covered it with rustic wood paper available – here.
I printed one of the pre - coloured images from this gorgeous set twice and fussy cut them. I then mounted them with foam pads and decoupaged the second layer.
I added three small bows and a ribbon to hang the plaque.
A quick greeting and my neighbours name and it’s done. Super quick!
I would like to enter this project into the following challenges….
Crafty Catz - W, 3E - No.514 -  ANYTHING GOES - OPTIONAL TWIST: CHRISTMAS
Winter Wonderland - M, 3E, July  - HIP TO BE SQUARE So we want to see your square cards - don't forget you also need to follow the Christmas theme.  (Closes Aug 6th)
A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #15 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas W, must be Christmas #499 Anything Christmas Goes - optional theme: Use A Die Cut or a Punch
My Time to Craft 2W  - #436 - Christmas in July (W2 of 2)
CD Sunday Plus- 2W, must use something from a CD, USB or Digital Image - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenges - M, 3E - Always Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create - M (1st Sunday), 8E, Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - (July) Anything Goes w/ Optional Twist: Sentiment as Focus

For my second card I again used the coloured image from

This is another set full of both black and white images and sentiments.
I love the softness of these images – they are so delicate and beautiful.
I used the vase and flowers; a single flower and the flower corners.
For more mid-month inspiration check out the fantastic designs from my fellow teamies.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….

16 comments:

  1. Two stunning creations today Ginny ♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the flowers. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the plaque....something a bit different for Christmas. Thank you for sharing it with us at CDSunday Plus Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two very pretty projects. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pine cone card is delightful and so is your second one. thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pine card and i love the flowers too thank you for joining in the fun at My Time To Craft..... JudithCE

    ReplyDelete
  7. the pine card if great and I love the flowers. Thank you for taking part in My Time To Craft challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pine cone decorations!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for CHNC
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great makes, my favourite is the plaque. Your neighbours will love it.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous plaque Sheryl love the B.paper ans beautiful pine-cone images.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x
    Love your gorgeous card too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are two lovely projects. Your neighbours are going to feel very lucky when they receive your plaque.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love both creations but the plaque catches my eye! Wonderful Job!
    Thanks,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two wonderful projects beautiful plaques and I am sure your neighbours will love this beautiful creation
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love them both. What lucky neighbours you have. They will be thrilled to receive your gift. Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 15 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous plaque! Thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland Christmas challenge, we hope you can join us again soon - Janice DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx