Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Pokkadott Poppi


  Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Evening All,
I hope you are all well. Today is the launch of a new challenge at
Our generous sponsor this week is the fabulous
The prize is 2 digital stamps from her store.
As always the theme is
Anything Goes
The DTwere lucky enough to be given one of Sherry’s latest releases to play with


I have coloured the image using Promarkers.
The gorgeous papers are from Paris Paper Pack Coffee - froufroucraft
The sentiment was made on the PC.
The pearls are from my stash.
For more inspiration check out Team A’s fab creations at
Happy crafting and Stay safe!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….  
Always Fun Challenges - (W, 3E, Top 3 Awarded)  #168 - ANYTHING GOES
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges  (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) #2025 ANYTHING GOES
A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P1/15, E3) #118 - Always Anything Goes
Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1, ) Always Anything Goes 

1 comment:

  1. Perfect for our Challenge!
    So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx