Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 10 June 2020

For A Boy


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
We have a brand new challenge today over at I Love Promarkers
Our theme this fortnight is ..
Anything Goes / Optional Twist - For A Boy
How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you use either Promarkers, Flexmarkers, Brushmarkers, Aquamarkers or Trias on your work, if not your work will not be eligible.
Our fabulous sponsor is ..
For my card I chose


Rising Star Badge

Winners Badge

Top Sprout
I used a cutting file from 6dogarts
I printed the image onto the patterned paper and then coloured with Promarkers.
The buttons are from my stash.

If you need further inspiration, check out my teamies designs – they are fantastic!
Happy Crafting & Stay Safe
Sheryl xx
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges ….
Crafty Creations  M, 1st W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
The Paper Funday M, 4E #17 - Anything Goes/Optional Twist Masculine
Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #23 - Anything Goes (week 2) 
Place To Start M, 1st Mon) - JUNE - CREATE A SHAPED CARD
Try It On Tuesday 2W, C5, 2nd & 4th weeks - Make It Masculine (week 1)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #39 - Anything Goes with a Critter
Show us Your Pussies - M, Cat Only Challenge-  June -  Furrything Goes
Crafty Animals (M P1, must have animals) Always Anything Goes
Love to Scrap (M, P1, E5, digis or stamping) #134 - For the Boys

14 comments:

  1. Just love this card Sheryl ,a great shape no mistaking it is bor a boy and the buttons are a grat addition .Jeni x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really adorable. I just made a baby boy card yesterday but it wasn't even half as cute as this one. I love the little onesie shape. Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet card and a fantastic design.
    Thank you for linking with our theme at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Sheryl, your colouring is amazing.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this! So adorable and so beautifully crafted! Thanks for such an awesome response to our shaped card challenge at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card for a baby, beautifully created right down to those little blue buttons. Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start this month for our" Shaped Card" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore the shape you have used for this!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You were named as a RISING STAR at A Place To Start for the week of June 7 - 14, 2020! Thanks so much for your awesome submission to our challenge. Please stop by our blog and grab your badge!
    THE RESIDENT DESIGN TEAM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh - this is so darn cute !! A beautiful piece :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-)
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sheryl, This is the most adorable Onesie I've ever seen! Love the cats and the background paper is perfect. I'm putting on a DT hat to thank you for playing along in our 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge this month and to wish you good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the cutest baby project EVER! I love it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, Sheryl - love it!

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! You have been chosen as a TOP SPROUT for the month of June at A Place To Start! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration with us and our subscribers!

    Chana Malkah, Owner
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx