Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Friday 19 June 2020

A Boy and his Dog


Good Morning Crafty Peeps,
Here is our mid challenge post at
A new challenge will begin on the first Monday of the month, so you still have plenty of time to enter.
 Two lucky winners will be awarded a $10 Gift Code to the on-line store!


For my mid challenge inspiration project, I have used


QKR
I love this image. It is so like my grandson so I just had to use it to make our daughter’s birthday card.
This is another really versatile set packed with both pre-coloured and black and white images and sentiments.
I used the black and white image and coloured it with Promarkers.
The papers are from Design digitals - here
The base card is Kraft card
The sentiment was created on the PC.
Don’t forget to check out my fellow teamies projects – they are an awesome bunch of gals!!!
Stay Safe & Happy Crafting

Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…..
Colour Crazy Challenge - W, 2E  - Wk 22 (W2 of 2)  and Wk 23 (W1 of 2) -   ANYTHING COLORING GOES (NO Precolored Images) Weekly Challenges run for 2 Weeks
Crafty Catz - W, 3E - No.510 -  ANYTHING GOES - OPTIONAL TWIST: BLACK & WHITE AND ONE MORE COLOUR
Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 188 -  ALWAYS  ANYTHING GOES  (W2 of 2)
Cut It Up  2W, 1E, Must have Die Cuts - No. 202 - THE PERFECT PET   (W2 OF 2) (Die Cut Tag)
Polkadoodles - W, C10 ANYTHING GOES - Challenges run weekly for 10 days - Wk 24 (Closes June 23rd) and Wk. 25 (Closes June 30th)
QKR Stampede – W, 4E, SIO – No. 399 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES Moved to monthly for June, July and August, first day of month)
Southern Girls 2W,2E,C10 Always Anything Goes

Aud Sentiments Challenge 2W,E5  Must include a sentiment #253 Anything Goes+ A Sentiment (W2 of 2)

9 comments:

  1. This is incredible, Sheryl ! Marvelous coloring (as usual - :-D) and I adore the papers you chose. Loving the stars and the knotted string.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image. It makes me smile :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and cute image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, it's so fun and cute. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles craft challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love the image and your coloring. The awesome twine knot is a great touch. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments (and Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so lovable, the image is so cute! Love the knotted twine touch too!
    Thanks for joining at Cut It Up Challenges!
    DT Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Fingers Challenge blog. Such a cute card! Georgia DT for Creative Fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh - I never knew digital stamps could come pre-colored...that would be perfect for me. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx