Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Jungle Jim


  Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Evening All,
                           Hopefully you are all managing to stay safe in these uncertain times.
It’s Tuesday and time again for a new challenge at
Our generous sponsor this week is the fabulous
The prize is $20 to spend in their store.
As always the theme is
 ‘Anything Goes’.
For my DT cad I chose this gorgeous little elephant


I printed the image three times and coloured it with Promrkers.
I used this gorgeous watercolour texture paper from JulieCampbelDesigns - here
I used the Whimsy Stamps envelope edger die to create some dimension to the layer.
I cut the ‘LOVE’ out on my Cricut maker creating a white shadow layer.
This is quite a CAS card I think- I just love the colours and am really pleased with how it’ turned out.
For more inspiration check out Team A’s fab creations at
Happy crafting and Stay safe!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 
Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #23 - Anything Goes (week 2) 
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #23 - Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges  (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) #2023 ANYTHING GOES
2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #39 - Anything Goes with a Critter
A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P1/15, E3) #117 - Always Anything Goes
Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1, ) Always Anything Goes 
Crafty Animals (M P1, must have animals) Always Anything GoesCreative Craft Cottage Challenges (M, P7, F, E3) #130 - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage Digi Creations (M, P3, E3) #115 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable image and an equally adorable card! Love this color paper! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet, I just love this! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design of this. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your design and those elephants couldn't be any cuter! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your work. Thank you for taking part in our challenge. Hi Elisabetta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx