Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 28 May 2020

Team Work


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Afternoon,
It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at
This week the theme is …
Decoupage / 3D
I have two cards using two great images from our
fabulous sponsor this week is
The brilliant image is called Team Work



I used the pre- coloured version to create my card. I layered the image twice on top of the base layer using foam pads.
The fab papers are called Panda from FeelsLike AParty
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges …
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #21 - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters (M, P15, E3) #28 - Always Anything Goes
For more inspiration please head over to Craft Challenge and check out my fellow team members projects as ever they are awesome!
Stay safe!
Sheryl xx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx