Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Narwhal


  Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Evening All,
                           Hopefully you are all managing to stay safe in these uncertain times.
It’s Tuesday and time again for a new challenge at
Our generous sponsor this week is the fabulous
As always the theme is
 ‘Anything Goes’
The team were given this delightful image to play with called

I coloured the image with Promarkers and glittered his tooth.
I teamed him up with a clam shell cutting file from SVGCuttingFiles, I also coloured the elements with Promarkers and added glitter to them.
I added a few pearls from my stash and the card was complete.
For more inspiration check out Team A’s fab creations at
Happy crafting and Stay safe!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges …
·                    
Incy Wincy Designs
  (1st & 3rd Monday,5E) ANYTHING GOES (WEEK 2) 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 Always Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #11 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 186 -  ALWAYS  ANYTHING GOES  (W2 of 2) 
Pattie's Creations - M, 2E, SIO, include an image (MUST always use digital or stamped image) – May (Closes Jun 4th) - No. 170 - ANYTHING GOES 
Polkadoodles - W, C10 ANYTHING GOES -  Wk. 21 (Closes June 2nd)

4 comments:

  1. Super fun card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ,
    What an awsome creation you made I like it so much
    Thank You for Joining us at Polkadoodle Craft Challenge
    Good luck and I hope to see you back at Polkadoodles
    Be safe and healthy
    Hugs and Creativity
    Cinderella ( https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/)
    DT Polkadoodle
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 11 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! Brilliant use of a shape card!

    Lovely card, thank you so much for joining us over on the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    Stay Crafty!

    HandmadeByTasha Polkadoodles DT
    www.handmadebytasha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx