Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Hip Hop Amara


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
We have a brand new challenge today over at I Love Promarkers
Our theme this fortnight is ..
Anything Goes / Optional twist circles
How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you use either Promarkers, Flexmarkers, Brushmarkers, Aquamarkers or Trias on your work, if not your work will not be eligible.
Our fabulous sponsor is ..
For my card I chose
 
I made this card for my fitness instructor who is doing an amazing job running all of her normal classes on line so that we can keep in touch with our fitness friends, keep fit and in a good place mentally.
She is truly a lock down hero, helping so many of us.
If you feel like joining her Pilates, Clubbercise, Funky Step or Boogie Bounce classes ( obviously you need a mini trampoline with handle for that last one),you can find out more here

I cut the base card and layers on my Cricut Maker.
The image was coloured with Promarkers.
The paper is from CollartStudio - here
The ribbon, pearls and cabochon are from my stash.
If you need further inspiration, check out my teamies designs – they are fantastic!
Happy Crafting & Stay Safe
Sheryl xx
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges ….

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 Always Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #11 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 186 -  ALWAYS  ANYTHING GOES  (W2 of 2) 
Pattie's Creations - M, 2E, SIO, include an image (MUST always use digital or stamped image) – May (Closes Jun 4th) - No. 170 - ANYTHING GOES 
Polkadoodles - W, C10 - ANYTHING GOES -  Wk. 21 (Closes June 2nd)
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #21 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs  (1st & 3rd Monday,5E) ANYTHING GOES (WEEK 2)

9 comments:

  1. A fantastic card design love the bow Ginny ♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure your fitness instructor will feel special when she receives this. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheryl, a fabulous card for your exercise instructor, I'm sure she will be pleased with her special card. The gym inspired papers look great with the image. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute. I love the scalloped circle die and gems. The papers and image is just so cute. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Sheryl, your fitness instructor is going to really appreciate this :) :) Big hugs and stay safe xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! I just love the fun shape! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello ,
    What an awsome creation you made I like it so much
    Thank You for Joining us at Polkadoodle Craft Challenge
    Good luck and I hope to see you back at Polkadoodles
    Be safe and healthy
    Hugs and Creativity
    Cinderella ( https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/)
    DT Polkadoodle
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning card .Great coloring and design.Thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx