Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Coffee Time


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
We have a brand new challenge today over at I Love Promarkers
Our theme this fortnight is ..
Anything Goes
How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you use either Promarkers, Flexmarkers, Brushmarkers, Aquamarkers or Trias on your work, if not your work will not be eligible.
Our fabulous sponsor is ..
I chose to use an image from the
This set has lots of images and comes with 6 free backing papers.


The image has been coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are from Robyn Samson – Coffee Digital scrapbook kit
If you need further inspiration, check out my teamies designs – they are fantastic!
Happy Crafting & Stay Safe
Sheryl xx
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges ….
Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #21 - Anything Goes (week 2) 
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #19 - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects - #119 - Always Anything Goes (Week 2)
Crafty Creations  M, 1st W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
Fab n Funky W,1E, #481 - Hand coloured Image

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the sentiment Ginny ♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the great layout you created for this card!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous layout,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great take on the I Luv Coffee set, love the layout too :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very cool. Great colouring and lovely layout design. :-)
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx