Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Rest Room Reg


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
We have a brand new challenge today over at I Love Promarkers
Our theme this fortnight is ..
Anything Goes / Optional twist – Birthday
How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you use either Promarkers, Flexmarkers, Brushmarkers, Aquamarkers or Trias on your work, if not your work will not be eligible.
Our fabulous sponsor is ..
I chose this fabulous image
It was my nephew’s birthday on Saturday so I wanted an image that would appeal to his ‘toilet focussed’ sense of humour.
This image was perfect!
I coloured it with Promarkers.
I created a toilet roll by printing the sentiment onto a strip of paper, then rolling it to look like a toilet roll.
The papers are from Nitwit Papers – here.
The buttons are from my stash.
If you need further inspiration, check out my teamies designs – they are fantastic!
Happy Crafting
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges ….
CD Sunday Plus- 2W, must use something from a CD, USB or Digital Image - Anything Goes
Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #18 - Anything Goes (week 2)
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #13 - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects - #117 - Always Anything Goes (Week 1)

5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic love the message on the loo roll Stay safe Ginny ♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image and we can all do with a laugh at the moment. I like the way you have put the message on the loo roll. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just brilliant and still giggling over 'Nephooooo' :) :) :) Big hugs and stay safe xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant image, we all need a laugh at the moment. I also like the way you used the toilet roll for the message
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. The important message is on the roll on the cistern. Very witty card.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx