Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 7 April 2020

Cherrific!


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Evening All,
                           Hopefully you are all managing to stay safe in these uncertain times.
It’s Tuesday and time again for a new challenge at
As always the theme is…
 ‘Anything Goes’
We have two fabulous sponsors this week.
This week it’s Team B’s turn to create, but as I have more time on my hands I decided to make a couple of cards.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges …
Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #19 - Anything Goes (week 1) 
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #14 - Anything Goes

Both the images have been coloured with Promarkers.
The card base and layers were cut on my Cricut Maker.
The sentiments were made on the PC.
The papers are from Bearly Mine, sadly no longer available
For more inspiration check out Team B’s fab creations at
Happy crafting and Stay safe!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges …
Passion For Promarkers Challenge W - must use promarkers - #537 – Easter

Always Fun Challenges (W, 3E, Top 3 Awarded)  #156 EASTER


7 comments:

  1. I love your shaped cards Sheryl and the cherry image is coloured brilliantly -hope you are safe and well
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful creations with great attention to detail. Love the colours and shapes. All
    the elements work so well together.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous card Beautiful card
    Stay safe Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two brilliant cards,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card shapes, Sheryl and I love the pink and aqua colour scheme of your pretty Easter card - one of my favourite combos.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning easter card and so pleased you share with us at PFP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely looking card. Thanks for joining us over at passion for promarkers this week. A new fun challenge is now up.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx