Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 9 April 2020

Make Your Own Embellishment


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at
This week the theme is …
Make Your Own Embellishment
Our fabulous sponsors this week are
For my Dt card I chose to use this image

The image was coloured with Promarkers.
For my embellishment I decide to draw my own scribble frame.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…
Paper Shelter  W, 3E - Use a Digi
WaterCooler Wednesday W, C8, #266 – Occasions
Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #19 - Anything Goes (week 1) 
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #14 - Anything Goes
Unicorn Challenge M, E3, No fully digital projects April - Furry Friends
2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #37 - Anything Goes with a Critter

3 comments:

  1. Very cute and great doodle frame,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Stay safe Ginny ♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheryl, I love that llama! Adorable birthday card and great sentiment. :-D Time for a DT hat - Thanks so much for playing along with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month and good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx