Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Flower Girl


  Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Evening All,
                           Well here we are at the end of March and hopefully you are all keeping safe and well.
It’s time again for another cahllenge at Through the Craft Room Door
As always the theme is…
 ‘Anything Goes’
We have a new sponsor this week

If you are not familiar with this fabulously talented artist please pop over to her shop. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed.
This image is called Flower Girl
Isn’t she stunning?

She has been coloured using Promarkers, the background was coloured with pastels.
The sentiment was made on the PC.
The gems are from my stash.
I used Crafters Comapanion stitched oval dies to cut her and the mat out.
The papers are from Rasberry Road - Faded Memories Set
For more inspiration check out Team A’s fab creations at
Happy crafting!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges …
CD Sunday Plus- 2W, must use something from a CD, USB or Digital Image - Anything Goes
Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #18 - Anything Goes (week 2)
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #13 - Anything Goes
Ike's World 4W, 1E #131 - TBA / Anything Goes  (week 1)
Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects - #117 - Always Anything Goes (Week 1)

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChooseday challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image beautiful card . Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges. Good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, your image is colored so pretty, love those beautiful blue eyes she has, very pretty.
    Hugs, Lori m
    IKE’s World Challenges Design Team Member
    My blog: LittlemsCraftedMind.blogspot.com
    Thank you, for playing along in IKE’s World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and gorgeous colouring :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card and great colouring. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOw what an amazing image. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and colouring
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheryl, this card is beautiful. The image is amazing with an ingenious colorful background.
    Thanks for playing with us at the Ike's World Challenges

    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colouring. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx