Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Wildflowers


  Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Evening All,
It’s Tuesday and time for the first challenge in March at 
I can’t believe how quickly this year is flying by
As always the theme is…
 ‘Anything Goes’
We have another fantastic sponsor this week..



There are so many beautiful images in the store, but I chose this gorgeous image called





I coloured her with Promarkers having printed her on a background from On the Edge Botanicals Katie Pertiet. I cut her out leaving a small border and decoupaged her onto an identical piece of paper using glue gel.
I matted and layered papers from the set and added some lace and pearls from my stash.
I added Just for You to the large flower head and coloured it to create a sentiment and coloured with Promarkers. Again I used glue gel to add it to the card. 

For more inspiration check out Team A’s fab creations at
Happy crafting!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges …

Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #16 - Anything Goes (week 2)

Incy Wincy Designs  (1st & 3rd Monday,5E) HAND-COLORED IMAGES (Week 1) 

Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1, ) Always Anything Goes 

The Crafting Challenge (M, P1, E5, C10) March - Springtime
The Creative Crafters
 (M, P15, E3) #25 - Anything Goes

Angie's Digital Stamps - M, 1st Sunday, 3E, Winner and Top Picks -  (March) Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Hand Coloured Images Only Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful, I love this!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx