Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 27 June 2019

Thank You - Craft Challenge


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)



Good Morning,

Today over at Craft challenge we have a new challenge and this week it’s
Thank You
Our generous sponsors for this challenge are….
For my DT project I chose…
Avery With Coffee (with glasses) from Paper Nest Dolls.



The image is coloured with Promarkers and the papers are from the Nitwit Collection Coffee Talk and the Raspberry Road Collection –Coffee Shop.
The tag is part of the Nitwits Collection – I added the sentiment on the PC.
 I added Glossy Accent to Avery’s glasses.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P1/15, E3) #94 - Always Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge 2W,E5  Must include a sentiment #230 Anything Goes & A Sentiment (W1 of 2)

Crafting With An Attitude M,1st Thurs,3E Always Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. A great card and sentiment. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sheryl, especially that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Digichoosday once again. I know we will see y oh again.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday!
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx