Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Jogging with Rythm


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
Today we have a brand new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight the theme is ..
Anything Goes / Optional Twist – More than One Layer
Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is …
   The image I chose for my DT card is
Jogging With Rythm


The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are from a collection by Collart studio called Fitness Girl- here
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #24 - Anything Goes
Everybody-Art-Challenge 2W - #449 - Anything Goes (week 1)
Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects - #95 - Always Anything Goes (Week 2)
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart  (2W, 3E, F) #245 ANYTHING GOES (WEEK 1)
Crafty Cardmakers  (2W, C15) #235 MASCULINE(Week 2)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 Always Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Love your card and love that image. Definitely on my 'need to get' list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx