Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Hearnoevil, Seenoevil, Hootnoevil


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
Today we have a brand new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight the theme is ..
Anything Goes / Optional Twist – More than One Layer
Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is …
   The image I chose for my DT card is
Hearnoevil, Seenoevil, Hootnoevil


I decided on a clean and simple card for this fun image.
I printed the image and sentiment onto card.
Then, I stamped round the edge of the card and just added a touch of colour to the leaves with my Promarkers.
The image was coloured with Promarkers and then the card was matted onto coordinating paper.

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sheryl this is absolutely brilliant. I love your colouring and that stamping around the edge is pure genius. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Digichoosday this time. Hope to see you again next time.
    hugs
    Dawn DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great punny card and love that owl image! Thanks for joining the fun at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun birthday card
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday!
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment, layout and colours! This is a super project, thank you so much Sheryl, your work is always so polished! Very appreciative of you entering into challenges too! Annabel - KKD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx