Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 6 June 2019

Not A Card

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
Today over at Craft challenge we have a new challenge and this week it’s
Not a Card
Our generous sponsors for this challenge are….
For my DT project I chose…
Tissue Box Cover from The Cutting cafe
The first box is fairly plain to match the décor in my bedroom.
The second one is made with Christmas in mind so that any tissues you have around at Christmas will for in with your Christmas décor.
I think these would make rather nice inexpensive gifts for those people that we just give a ‘token gift’ to at Christmas or a Get Well gift.
 I used the SVG file for this project but there is a PDF file included for those of us without cutting machines.
You can really go to town with the embellishments on these boxes depending on where and who they are intended for.
There are also sentiments included in the bundle.


I would like to enter this project into the following challenges…
Crafting With An Attitude M,1st Thurs,3E Always Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts W,2E,C8 #301 Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs  W, F, 3E - Anything Goes June
Crafty Creations  2W,2nd/4th Wed, 2EAlways Anything Goes 
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #23 - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart  (2W, 3E, F) #244 ANYTHING GOES (WEEK 2)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects! Both boxes are beautiful. Thanks you for joining with us at https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2019/06/wk-23-digi-choosday-anything-goes.html. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a fantastic idea! I will definitely be trying it myself. Thank you for the inspiration and thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards, Alex aka PinkCraftyMama
    TTCRD DT
    PinkCraftyMama.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx