Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 3 March 2019

Get Moving with 613 Avenue Create.


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,
                Today we have a brand new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create. 
As always its  Anything Goes with the Optional Twist – Make a Kinetic Card.
The twist was suggested by yours truly.
Before I talk about my card I would like to mention the fact that we have  anoteher fantastically talented DT member joining us this month.

Jean of Krafty Jean
Please visit her blog and check out her awesome creations.

For my card, I decided to create a shutter card. 
The image is another ‘Fluffy’ Image from Sherri Baldy.


 


The image was coloured with Promarkers.
The divine papers are available here from MNINEDESIGNS
The panels are matted onto plain black paper.
The sentiment was made on the PC.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….

My Besties Aussie Challenge (M P1, E3, F SIR) March - Anything Goes
My Besties International Challenge (M P1, E1 unless My Besties image used, then E3) March - Anything Goes
My Besties Spanish Challenge (M, P4) #55 - Anything Goes
Crafting-With-Friends - 2W, 3E - No. 81 (W1 of 2) - ANYTHING GOES
Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 158  - ANYTHING GOES (W2 of 2)
Polkadoodles - W, C10 - No. 9 - ANYTHING GOES
QKR Stampede – W, 4E, SIO – No. 337 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
My Time to Craft 2W  - #391 - Pink & Girly (W2 of 2)
A Gem of a Challenge  2W , 3E  - #4 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)

Just Us Girls W - #477 - Birthday

15 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, thank you for joining us at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Good luck with your entry
    Carla DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fold! Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful
    Thank you for joining us at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the creation,your colouring is awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sheryl! A great combo of the card construction, choice of DP & matting and a fun image. Your blending with your Pro-markers is really well done with nice contrast and shadows! Take your markers and some images with you on your trip - you will need some creative time to re-group!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card . love the style .
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this gorgeous card, Fab image and you're colouring is wonderful.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring with Promarkers so great Sheryl
    and this Lady Image is so cuutee
    lovely Birthday Card for Daughter and love the shape and Color Combo too...
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect card for a daughter's birthday! She will adore it! I'm so glad you joined our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, Sheryl. The image is beautifully colored and I am in love with the background papers. It has been ages since I created a shutter card you may have inspired me to create one!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. I love the image and you have coloured her beautifully. Your card design is lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at My Besties Spanish Challenge. Hope to see you soon! Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hola! Tu proyecto es precioso.
    Muchas gracias por compartir con nosotras tu talento en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Esperamos puedas acompañarnos en el próximo reto.
    Que tengas una semana muy bendecida!
    Lidia R. Dt
    (mi Blog) https://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/
    Dt at https://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. very pretty!! thank you for joying us at My Besties Challenge blog! great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice card
    Thx for joining My Besties Challenge
    Hugs MiaPuh DT My Besties Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx