Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Feeling Blue


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
Today we have a brand new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight the theme is ..
Anything Goes / Optional Twist – Use Something Blue
Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is …..
The image I chose for my DT card is

Cute Whimsical Christmas Dog Santas Pup Image No. 489




The image is coloured using Promarkers.
The papers are from baerdesigstudio – here
The sentiments were made on the PC
The snowflakes were punched using a Martha Stewart border die.
The pearls were from my stash.
The ticket card base was cut on my Cricut Maker.
The glitter was from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….
Crafty Creations  2W,2nd/4th Wed,2EAlways Anything Goes 
Creative Moments 2W, 3E, #165 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
Fab 'n' Funky  W,1E, #432 – Christmas
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #12 - Anything Goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #45 - Anything Christmas Goes  - runs till March 26
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes 

4 comments:

  1. Such an adorable image and great card fold too!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! I love the wonderful sentiments and the cute doggie. Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Crafty Creations Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute doggie. Thanks for joining in with the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge, best of luck, see you soon, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and great fold. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx