Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Anything Goes at I Love Promarkers


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
Today we have a brand new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight the theme is ..
Anything Goes
Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is
For my DT card I chose Wilbur the whale

The image has been coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are from Katie Pertiet - here
The sentiments were made on the PC.
The miniature shells are from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO -  Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #10 - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes 
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - #238 ANYTHING GOES
Angie's Digital Stamps - M, 1st Sunday, 3E, Winner and Top Picks - (March) Anything Goes 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 Always Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge  2W , 3E  - #4 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)

3 comments:

  1. I do love this card!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and great coloring!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coloring the dolphin
    so adorable
    and love all element on your card
    sweet and beautiful card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx