Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 14 March 2019

Christmas in March at CRAFT

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
Today over at Craft challenge we have a new challenge and this week it’s
Christmas
Our generous sponsors for this challenge are ….
For my DT card I chose …
The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The ‘knitted’ papers are from Valeriedesigns over on Etsy.
The sentiment was made on the PC.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' M, 2nd Wed, 2E, Anything Goes Christmas
Crafty Creations  2W,2nd/4th Wed,2E, Always Anything Goes 
·                     Creative Moments 2W, 3E, #164 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
·                     Cute N' Crafty Christmas 2W, Christmas/winter only #8 - Anything Christmas or winter (W2 of 2)
Watercooler Wednesday Challenges  W, C8, JFF, #212 - All Occasions 
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #11 - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes 
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - #238 ANYTHING GOES

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas W,must be Christmas   - #428 Anything Christmas Goes - optional theme: Santa Claus/Father Christmas

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas card love the image you used always fab colouring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card . Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge wk11
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it! So pretty! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely make for the Crafty Creations Challenge. Thanks for sharing with us! Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry just visiting your blog again sweet lady
    I am in love with the Image and your coloring is Super B
    the patterned paper is cool
    remind me of the pattern of the sweatshirt
    lovely sketch too Sheryl
    Love your card
    I will try to catch uop
    biig hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colouring. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colouring and I love the knitted paper too. Thank you for joining us at CASS with this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx