Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 18 October 2018

Use Something Wooden at CRAFT


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
Today over at Craft challenge we have a new challenge and this week it’s  a ..
Use Something Wooden
Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is
For my DT card I chose
 
 My card this week is CAS because I think the image leads itself to that style of card.
The image has been coloured with Promarkers and then fussy cut laving  narrow border around the image.
The faux stitching was added digitally using Serif Craft Artist.
The tag was made on the PC and the wooden peg and heart added once it had been fussy cut.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges …..
As You Like It Challenge 2W,E3 Clean & Simple Or Fussy & Fancy (&why) (W2 of 2)
Little Miss Muffet Challenges 2W,1E,SIO Always Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More W, C10, #314 - CAS
Paper Shelter Challenge  W, 3E, SIO, #358 - Digis
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #42 - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes 

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute Sheryl! I adore the image and the tag is lovely in blue. I love your wooden touches! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable with that little kitten playing with the string! Great faux stitching and CAS design. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO sweet! Love the images and faux stitching. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute....love that image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sheryl she is a cute Image
    love how you colored her hair
    lovely CAS card
    you can Join the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge
    I am DT there
    see on my side bar
    I am visiting you back sweety
    Big hugs and let us being Bloggy friend
    Monika from Munich

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and I love the CAS design.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, and that cute little kitty! This is such a great make, thanks so much for sharing your craftyness with us for this AYLI challenge. See you again soon! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx