Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 25 October 2018

Monochrome at CRAFT


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
Today over at Craft challenge we have a new challenge and this week it’s  a ..
Monochrome
Our fabulous sponsors for this challenge are
For my DT card I chose



This image is perfect for my brother who is an avid birdwatcher and photographer.
I coloured the image with Promarkers I various blue/green tones.
The paper was from a Nitwits digital pack and was recoloured using a graphics program to suit my chosen colour scheme.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…
A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P1/15, E3) #78 - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1, E3) #10 - Always Anything Goes
Classic Design Team Open Challenge (M, P1, E3, Must be a DT creation) Always Anything Goes 
Monochrome Magic (M, P15) - #16 - Monochrome / Twist of Pink
Pause Dream Enjoy  (M, P8, E3) October - Any Cards

4 comments:

  1. I love this colour scheme and I love that sentiment..so funny, fabulous card..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love blue! Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Julie DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy and A Bit More Time to Craft.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx