Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Add a ribbon or bow at I Love Promarkers


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
We have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight we would like to see
Anything Goes with the option of Add a ribbon or bow
How you interpret this is completely up to you, but, you MUST use either ProMarkers, BrushMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work, if not you entry will be deleted.
Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is
For my card I chose

TOP 3 Badge

The image was coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are from a NITWIT collection.
The ribbon and pearls are from my stash.
The sentiment was made on the PC.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges……
Crafty Creations  2W,2nd/4th Wed,2EAlways Anything Goes 
Creative Moments  2W, 3E, #154 Always Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
Watercooler Wednesday Challenges  W, C8, JFF,  #194 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #44 - Anything Goes
Ike's World 4W, 1E #113 Anything Goes/ Oct-POE-ber (week 4)
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes 
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - #226 ANYTHING GOES


11 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous ! Wonderful delicate colouring and the card design layout is beautiful :-)
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...love the layers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card and lovely design!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning image and great use of ribbon something I'm never sure about on a card. Thank you for participating at Ike's World Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design - loving those off centre layers,

    Great to have you playing along at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beatiful Hydrangea and that bow...love it. Thank you for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the coordinating papers and ribbon , along with your beautiful floral image . Thank you for sharing your make with us here at
    http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
    Good luck with your entry and hope we see more of you soon .
    Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card .. love the colors and great design.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge
    Regards Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Love the soft colours. The different angles really provide a lot of interest without being a distraction. Great design. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your hydrangea! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab hydrangea!
    Sorry I am late commenting!
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx