Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 11 October 2018

Christmas again


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
Today over at Craft challenge we have a new challenge and this week it’s  a ..
Christmas
Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is
For my DT card I chose

The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The paper is from Designloverstudio
I cut out some elements from the paper and used them to decoupage the design.
The sentiment was made on the PC, again using part of the design paper slightly faded out.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges …..
Crimbo Crackers 2W, Must Be Christmas Related #169 Anything Goes (JFF) (W1 of 2)
Addicted to Stamps and More  W, C10, #313 – Holidays
Christmas at Sweet Stampin'  M, 2nd Wed, 2E, Anything Goes Christmas
A Snowflakes Promise M, 2nd Tues, E3 #55 - o TBA
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #41 - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects - #78 - Always Anything Goes (Week 1)
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #37 - Anything Christmas Goes (week 1) 
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes 

Tuesday Throwdown W - #413 - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. What a great card , Such different snowmen and I love the backing paper Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Sheryl! Thanks for joining us at the ATSM Challenge this week. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! What a cute image too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday, good luck and hope to see you again soon! Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Sheryl. I love how you have made the backing paper overlap the image with the holly leaves :)

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great fun card. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx