Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 7 March 2024

Paws- itivity

 Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

Craft Challenge

For the next two weeks is

Anything Goes

Our fabulous sponsors for this week are

 

 Jan’s Digital Stamps

For my card I used

Paws- itivity




I coloured the image with Promarkers.

The card shape, sentiment and layers were cut on my Cricut Maker.

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges…

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - Mar - Anything Goes + option: It's Hip to be Square

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Ally's Angels (M, P10, E3) Always Anything Goes

Archiscraps (M, P1, E1) Mar - Cats

Die Cut Divas (M P1, E4, die cuts) Mar - Anything Goes

Ellibelle’s Crafty Wednesday Challenge

I Spy With My Little Eye Challenge – something beginning with b (basket)

I love Promarkers  2W, 3E (Can use any brand marker), #554 -        Anything Goes/Love and Romance (Week 1 of 2)

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #9 - Anything Goes

Craft Rocket Challenges M 1st Thurs #112 For The Girls

Creative Inspirations Challenge  M, 2E, 1st Thur #12 Anything Goes

 

7 comments:

  1. Love the basket card shape and the card is so cute!!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back again :) So great to see this cute card at I spy with my little eye, too! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my great card for any cat lover!! Thanks for playing along our March challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea to put that cute kitty in a basket. So glad you joined our "Anything Goes" challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This kitty is adorable! 😍
    A nice birthday card!!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz, Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
    DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat
    https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shape of the card is so cute! The basket is perfectly colored! Thanks so much for sharing this fun creation with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx