Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 14 March 2024

ChristmasTree Shopping

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

For the coming week is

Christmas

Our fabulous sponsor for this week is

 

 

Polkadoodles

 

For my card I chose

Christmas Tree Shopping

 


 

The image was coloured using Promarkers.

The ‘Let it Snow’ was cut on my Cricut Maker.

The background paper is from LecoqDesigns

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges…

 

Christmas Craft Creations M, 2nd W, 3E - Designer Paper



I love Promarkers  2W, 3E (Can use any brand marker), #554 -        Anything Goes/Love and Romance (Week 2 of 2)

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #10 - Anything Goes

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #158 - Anything Christmas Goes (week 2) + DT Call

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - Mar - Anything Goes + option: It's Hip to be Square

613 Avenue Create (M, 1st Sunday, 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - Mar - Anything Goes + option: Diamonds or Pearls

5 comments:

  1. Sheryl, this is adorable. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That patterned paper background is the perfect scene for your happy little child and round sentiment! Great card! Thanks for playing at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and card, thanks for joining us at A Place to Start for our Anything Goes, optional Hip to be square hallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - cute image and a great frame.

    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx