Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 29 February 2024

Bunny Joy

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

For the next two weeks is

Female

Our fabulous sponsors for this week are

 

 Sweet ‘n’ Sassy

For my card I used

Bunny Joy








I coloured the image with Promarkers.

The card shape and layers were cut on my Cricut Maker.

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges…


I love Promarkers  2W, 3E (Can use any brand marker), #553 -        Anything Goes/Under the Sea (Week 2 of 2)

The Crafty Addicts  M, 1st Wed, 3E, #10 - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #8 - Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create (M, 1st Sunday, 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - Feb - Anything Goes + option: Love Letters

Classic Design Challenge (M, P15) #02 - Anything Goes + option: I love

 


6 comments:

  1. What a sweet Easter card! I love that image and the coloring, especially on the flowers. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. We hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Have a good day.
    Kayla
    613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card love the image Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Sheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is adorable! what a sweet bunny. Thanks for joining in the fun at 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at The crafting addicts
    Das een kei toffe kaart. Super gedaan. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij The crafting addicts
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creation! I love design and sweet image!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx