Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 1 February 2024

On the Fence

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

                    We have a new challenge at CRAFT.

Our theme for this week is

Winter

 

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

 The Cutting Cafe

 

For my card I used a lovely image from our

December Star of the Month Sponsor

Sheepski Designs

 

On The Fence 



 

The image was coloured with Promarkers.

The card shape was cut on my Cricut Maker.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

 

ABC Christmas M, 2nd Wed. - A for Anything Christmas/B for B for Berries

Crafty Gals Corner M, 2nd Wed, 3E, #251 - Winter Fun

I love Promarkers  2W, 3E (Can use any brand marker), #551 -        Anything Goes/Down on farm (Week 2 of 2)

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #4 - Anything Goes

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #155 - Anything Christmas Goes (week 2) + DT Call

613 Avenue Create (M, 1st Sunday, 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - Jan - Anything Goes + option: New Beginnings

Peace on Earth (2W, 1st & 3rd Sunday, E3, must be Christmas) - #55 - Anything Christmas Goes + Inspiration Board (W2 of 2) * see below

 

  Sheryl xx

1 comment:

  1. What a delighful festive card, Sheryl! This is such a sweet image and you have coloured it beautifully. Love the circular design too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx