Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 1 December 2022

Stockings

 Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

For the coming week is

Christmas Present

Our fabulous sponsors this week are

Crafty Sentiments and All Dressed Up 

I used this sweet image from All Dressed Up 

 

Stockings





 

To create the card base I used Two Red Robins Nested Bauble Dies - here and the downloadable art work.

The sentiment was cut on my Cricut Maker.

The image was Coloured with Promarkers.

 

Please pop over to my fellow teammates blogs for more inspiration.

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…


I love Promarkers  2W, 3E Must use Promarkers, #524 - Anything Goes/Option of Love and romance (W1 of 2)

Paper Shelter W, #536, 3E - Winter Celebrations

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #48 - Anything Goes

Paper Minutes W, - #772 - Winter, Christmas  & Moods

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #129 - Anything Christmas Goes  (week 1)



5 comments:

  1. I love it, thanks for sharing it with us at the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creative and fabulous card, Sheryl. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining our Festive Colours Challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck on your entry. Have a happy day. Hugs, Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This trio of friends is adorable! Super idea having them on the bauble too. Thanks for joining over at the Holly and Ivy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx