Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 8 December 2022

Pressie Time

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

We have a new challenge at

CRAFT Challenge.

The theme this week is

Christmas – the Last Stretch

Our generous sponsors this week are

Morgan’s Art World and Sheepski Designs

 

For my card I chose this sweet stamp.

Pressie Time from Sheepski Designs

The image has been coloured with Promarkers.

 The tree and other images are from various digital sets.


 
 

  Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

 

·                Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #49 - Anything Goes

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #129 - Anything Christmas Goes  (week 2)

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Christmas Crafts All Year Round (M, P1) December - Waiting for Santa

Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) December - Anything Goes + option: Happy Holidays *

3 comments:

  1. Cute scene! Pressed for Time is the perfect sentiment! Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx