Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 17 November 2022

Ice - cream Sundae

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

We have a new challenge at

CRAFT Challenge.

The theme this week is

For A Child / children

Our generous sponsors this week are

 

All Dressed UP and   The Cutting Cafe

For my card I chose this sweet stamp.

Sweet Summer Treats Shaped Cards and Shakers  From The Cutting Cafe

 


There are several card shapes in this set, but I chose the ice cream Sundae shaped card for my granddaughter because she loves to draw ice-creams, lol.

I cut the card on my Cricut Maker, but the set does come with a PDF version so you can make the projects if you don’t have an electronic cutting machine.

   Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday M, Wed, E3 - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #46 - Anything Goes

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - November - Anything Goes + option: Words of Thanks *

Polkadoodles W, C10 - #46 - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Awesome ..love the shaker .
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning shaker card. Love your design and the theme of the card. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Hope to see your artwork back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun colourful shaker card

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Wk 46 Digi Choosday challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute and loving the shaker element!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx