Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 10 November 2022

Santa's Jalopy

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening,

We have a new challenge at

CRAFT Challenge.

The theme this week is

Anything Goes

Our generous sponsors this week are

 

 Eureka Stamps and   Jan’s Digital Stamps 

For my card I chose this sweet stamp.

Santa’s Jalopy  From Jan’s Digital Stamps 

 


 I coloured the image with Promarkers.

The background paper is from LeCoqDesign - Winter Background

I added the sentiment to the paper in a design program.

 Please check out my fellow teamies fabulous projects they are so talented.

 

  Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

  

ABC Christmas, M 2nd Wednesday - W is for White and X for Xtra Special

I love Promarkers  2W, 3E Must use Promarkers, #522 - Anything Goes/Option of a Christmas (W2 of 2)

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #45 - Anything Goes

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #127 - Anything Christmas Goes  (week 2)

Unicorn Challenge M, E3, No fully digital projects November - Christmas is Coming

Christmas with the Cuties (M, last Monday, 3E, must be cute Christmas) - #65 - Anything Cute and Christmas + option: "Oh bring us some figgy pudding"

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge (M, 5E) - November - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous composition, Sheryl! Thank you for showcasing "Santa's Jalopy" on your FUN Holiday creation and sharing it with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Great Job! Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with such a cute image, thanks for sharing at Christmas with the Cuties.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card design! So exciting to see you used one of Jan's images! Glad you shared with us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge! Donna T. Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Love the santa in the car! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles digi chooseday challenge....dt Martine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and happy card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx