Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 4 September 2022

Apple Blossom

                Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

For the two weeks the theme is …

Shabby Chic

Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is

 Sponsor 1:  Colour of Love

 The prize from this is 3 images from the store.

 And our Star of the Month Sponsor All Dressed Up

For my card I chose this stamp

 Apple Blossom Flower Pretties From Colour of Love





The image is coloured using Promarkers.

The elements are from my stash or cut on my Cricut Maker

 

Sheryl xx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx