Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 14 September 2022

Grilling Guy

 

 Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening All,

Welcome to a new challenge at

 

Through the Craft Room Door

 

We are sponsored this week by

 

DRS designs

 

For my card I chose

 

Grilling Guy & Boss of the BBQ



inside


 

The image was coloured with Promarkers.

The paper is from the Nitwits collection ‘All Fired Up’

For more inspiration check out my fellow teamies designs.

 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

Cardz 4 Guyz 2W, 3E - #304 - Sports and/or Hobbies (week 2)

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #37 - Anything Goes

Everybody-Art-Challenge 2W - #519 - Anything Goes (week 2)

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

 

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the backing paper Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card and image-fabulous colouring and perfect P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masculine card. Great image and a wonderful fitting designpaper. I really like your layout. It´s so nice with the letters on both sides of the image.
    Thanks a lot for entering the current EAC challenge.
    Hug Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect BBQ scene - Makes me hungry looking at it. I love a good BBQ. Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the Polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. BBQing!! This is a hobby at our house as well!! What a fun card for our challenge!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our sport/hobby challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super bright and fun card. A great cooking image at the BBQ. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx