Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 18 August 2022

The Mechanic

 

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

For the two weeks the theme is …

Back to School / Anything Goes

Our fabulous sponsors this week are

Oddball Art Co &    Jan’s Digital stamps

For my card I chose this stamp

The Mechanic from Jan’s Digital stamps




 

The image has been coloured with Promarkers.

The sentiment is part of the image set and was printed directly

onto the card as was the watercolour background.

Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges …

 

I love Promarkers  2W, 3E Must use Promarkers, #516 - Anything Goes/Option of Seasons Greetings (W1 of 2)

The Paper Funday M, 4E, #44 - Anything Goes/Optional Twist is friendship

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #33 - Anything Goes

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - August - Anything Goes + option: By the Book *

AAA Birthday (M, 1st Mon, Birthday Cards Only) - #40 - Anything Birthday Goes *

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge (M, 5E) - August - Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create (M (1st Sunday), 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - August - Anything Goes

A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #17 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx