Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 21 October 2021

Poinsettia Gift Box

             Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

We have a new challenge at

CRAFT Challenge.

The theme this week is

Christmas Non Traditional Colours

Our generous sponsors this week are

Sponsor 1: Sweet n Sassy

And

Star of the Month Sponsor : Ike’s Art

For my card I chose the beautiful

Poinsettia from Ike’s Art



I made a pillow box gift box using my Cricut Maker then used the image as a decoration.

I coloured the image using Promarkers and then fussy cut it.

The design paper I used for the box is from Lunabludesign – Digital Christmas Monochrome

 

For more inspiration pop over to the blogs of my awesome teamies

Stay Safe

          Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #42 - Anything Goes

Ike's World 4W, 1E #149 -  Anything Goes/option of Trick or Treat  (week 3)

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #103 - Anything Christmas Goes  (week 2)

Bitten by the Bug (2W, must use Cricut)  USE PATTERNED PAPER (WEEK 2)

13 Avenue Create (M (1st Sunday), 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) October - Anything Goes

A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P15, E3) #145 - Always Anything Goes

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. no image but I have seen it on the DT blog and it is STUNNING

    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pillow box. I love those beautiful poinsettias. Great job! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! These are so beautiful!!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gift box!
    Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    I hope to see you next time.
    Hugs, Myriam
    DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful way to decorate a pillow box. Thanks for joining us at Bitten by the Bug 2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful 3D box. It's all in the presentation.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW ! This is stunning. So elegant in that colour scheme.
    Thank you for using my image. It is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful gift box. Nicely designed. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see your beautiful art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colouring of the poinsettias on this pillow box!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  11. just beautiful. the coloring is lovely and the idea brilliant. thanks for joining Ike's World Challenge. Be blessed always, Samara DT IWC

    ReplyDelete
  12. How beautiful - fab gift box :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - best of luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, Sheryl! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Ike’s World. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Ike’s World
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx