Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 26 October 2021

A Little Behind

  Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening All,

I hope you are all well. Today is the launch of a new challenge at

Through the Craft Room Door

 

Our Generous Sponsor this week is

 

Wink, Wink, Ink

 

For my project I used this gorgeous image called..

 

A Little Behind




 

I used my Cricut Maker to create the card base.

I printed the image twice but reversed one. They were both coloured using Promarkers.

The beautiful paper is from a digital set Bloomsical Beauty Digital Papershere

 

Please check out the rest of the projects on the TTCRD Blog

Take care, stay safe,

Sheryl

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

 

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) #2143 ANYTHING GOES

·                613 Avenue Create (M (1st Sunday), 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) October - Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (2W (1st & 3rd Sun), E3) #168 Always Anything Goes (W1 of 2)

The Corrosive Challenges (M, 3E) October - Anything Goes


A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P15, E3) #145 - Always Anything Goes

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Arty Divas (M, P21, E5, C10) Anything Goes

Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Crafty Animals (M P1, must have animals) #55 - Always Anything Goes


8 comments:

  1. Brilliant image fabulous card
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and fabulous image,great sentiment and P.paper.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and hope you will join us again
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute and she is beautiful, great sentiment too..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see this little cutie again,Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so cute, Sheryl! Love your coloring, my friend. While I'm here, let me put on a DT hat - Thank you for playing in the Pammie's Inky Pinkies challenge this week. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends! Candace DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx