Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 12 October 2021

40th Birthday Card

   Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening All,

I hope you are all well. Today is the launch of a new challenge at

Through the Craft Room Door

 

Our Generous Sponsor this week is

 

Through the Craft Room Door

 

For my project I used a variety of images from digital sets I have bought

From Etsy to create a 40th birthday card.

Once I had created my design I cut out extra cake and gifts so that I could

decoupage them using foam tape to give the card some dimension.





Please check out the rest of the projects on the TTCRD Blog

Take care, stay safe,

Sheryl

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…


 Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) #2141 ANYTHING GOES

613 Avenue Create (M (1st Sunday), 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) October - Anything Goes

CD Sunday Plus (2W, must use something from a CD, USB or Digital Image) #71 - Anything Goes with something from a CD etc (W1 of 2)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (2W (1st & 3rd Sun), E3) #167 Always Anything Goes (W2 of 2)

A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #21 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)

A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P15, E3) #145 - Always Anything Goes

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. a wonderful personalised card
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely - the cake seems to really stand out.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great project. Thanks for sharing your work at the PIP Challenge this week. kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful combination of digital images. They make a super card.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, I'm sure it was very well received.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful Card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. The composition and color integration are perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx