Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 30 March 2021

The Cat's Whiskers

 Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening All,

I hope you are all well. Today is the launch of a new challenge at

Through the Craft Room Door

Our Generous Sponsor this week is

All Dressed Up

 

For my DT project this week I chose..

The Cat’s Whiskers

 

 



  

The image was coloured with Ink Lily Markers.

The beautiful paper is from Paris Paper Pack Coffee - froufroucraft

The pearls are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….

Dream Valley Challenges (2W, 3E, C10) #244 ANYTHING GOES (WEEK 2)

Dragonfly Dreams - M, Winner + Top Picks – (March) Anything Goes

A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #7 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)

Crafty Calendar M,3E  March - Feminine

All Dressed Up (2W, M, P15, E3, SIR) #115 - Anything Goes with ADU image

Createful Heart Digis & Design Challenges (M, P15, E3, hand coloured family friendly images, must follow blog) #30 - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. A su-purr card. Great colouring. :-)
    I hope you will come and play at my Cats only Challenge ?
    We have Followers' Candy too :-D
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is adorable in colour and style , love this … Also thanks for supporting and using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.
    [aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️ ADU
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Sheryl! We would like to thank you so much for entering our #30 Challenge over at Createful Heart Design, you have been selected as our Top 3 Winner! Our new Challenge #31 will be starting on the dot, at 7:00 A.M today... please go there to find out what you've won. Thank you. https://createfulheartcards.blogspot.com/
    Mary Admin/Designer for CHD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx