Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 18 March 2021

Christmas Puppy

 Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

This week the theme is …

Christmas

Our two fabulous sponsors this week are

Bugaboo Stamps and Ike’s Art

My project this week uses this lovely image from our Star of the Month Sponsor

Sweet ‘n Sassy

Called

Christmas Puppy



The image has been coloured with Ink Lily markers and then fussy cut.

The paper is from the Nitwit Collection – Fireside Christmas – here

The holly was cut on my Cricut Maker using glitter card.

The sentiment was also cut on my Maker.

The pearls are from my stash.

 

For more inspiration please head over to Craft Challenge and check out my fellow team members projects as ever they are awesome!

Stay safe!

Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…..

Fezziwigs Festive Frolics 2W, E3, - Favorite Stamp/Christmas (W1 of 2)

Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #90 - Anything Christmas Goes  (week 1)

2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #48 - Anything Goes with a Critter

Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Crafty Animals (M P1, must have animals) Always Anything Goes

Createful Heart Digis & Design Challenges (M, P15, E3, hand coloured family friendly images, must follow blog) #30 - Anything Goes


6 comments:

  1. Such an adorable image wonderful card Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Fun image. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah what a sweet make, that puppy is adorable. Thanks for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation - great colouring. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely setting for the puppy. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, we hope you can join us again soon ~ CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheryl: Such a wonderful Christmas card you made with the 'gifted' puppy taking center 'stage'!! Thanks for sharing at CHD challenge blog for the March-April competition month! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx