Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 2 February 2021

Pop art?

 Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening All,

I hope you are all safe and well. Today is the launch of a new challenge at

Through the Craft Room Door

 

We are sponsored this week by

 

Ike’s Art Digital Stamps

For my DT project I have done something quite radical!

I chose to use this image called

Marilyn


I decided to try to create a piece of pop art using my graphics program. I blended the colours to create the backing paper and then used the pop art effect to finish it off.

I painted the image digitally and then added it to the background, finishing it off with a sentiment.

This is something totally different to my usual style – very much out of my comfort zone.

Please check out my fellow teamies they are very talented.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

1 comment:

  1. WoW ! That is cool. I am glad you had fun creating something new :-D
    Thank you for using my image. Ut is a pleasure to Sponsor you all :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx