Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 4 February 2021

Just Married

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

This week the theme is …

Love/Valentine

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

All Dressed Up

For my card I used this gorgeous image called

Just Married





I coloured the image with Promarkers.

The book card base and layers were all cut on my Cricut Maker using the A2 Pop Out Book Card SVG from Lori Whitlock - here 

The sentiment was created on the PC.

 

For more inspiration please head over to Craft Challenge and check out my fellow team members projects as ever they are awesome!

Stay safe!

Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…..

A Place To Start  (M,1st Mon) - FEB - ANYTHING GOES AND DT CALL

Bitten by the Bug (2W, must use Cricut) VALENTINE'S DAY OR HEARTS (WEEK 1)

Get Creative Challenges  (M, 1st Mon, 3E) FEB - #97  ANYTHING GOES NO TWIST

·                     Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes

All Dressed Up Challenge – Anything Goes with ADU image.

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card and a delight to be joining you this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the wonderful unique style of this card. Please let me know what Cricut image you used.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the A2 Pop Out Book card file from Lori Whitlock.
      https://shop.loriwhitlock.com/a2-pop-out-book-card/

      Delete
  3. I love that you could cut the base out on the Cricut. That makes it so easy! Cute image and I am sure the couple will love it. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! Absolutely love everything about it and love the fact that you used your cricut to cut the card base. I'm sure that made it so much easier!! Thank you for sharing it on the Bitten By The Bug 2 challenge site. Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with a great image, thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog Sheryl.Beautiful wedding card love the fold and papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, I love this card shape. This is such a stunning wedding card and sure to be treasured. Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely and your sweet image coloured beautifully … Also thanks for supporting and using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.

    [aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️ ADU
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really gorgeous,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! I love the pop out element of the base card and the colored image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 for the challenge!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! You were chosen as a TOP SPROUT for the month of January at A Place To Start! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge. We hope you will join us in our February Sketch Challenge!
    The Resident Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just the cutest card and such a clever design for it.
    Thanks for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge, good luck in the draw and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
  13. way to go digital! I love a good mix! Still very handmade but with the pop and precision of printing and electronic cutting. thank you very much for sharing with us at Bitten by the Bug 2. We would love to see you again. Please join us for our current challenge~food.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx