Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Friday 12 February 2021

Not A Card

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

This week the theme is …

Not A Card

Our two fabulous sponsors this week are

 Dr Digi’s House of Stamps & Cutting Cafe

For my project I used

6 x 3 bag set template  From Cutting Cafe to create this gorgeous little gift bag.


This file cut beautifully on my Cricut Maker and went together so easily.

 

For more inspiration please head over to Craft Challenge and check out my fellow team members projects as ever they are awesome!

Stay safe!

Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…..


Crafty Creations  M, 1st W, 2E - Always Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #5 - Anything Goes

A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P1/15, E3) #133 - Always Anything Goes

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Crafter's Cafe (2W, P1/15, E5, F, C10) #259 - Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) Always Anything Goes

 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous gift bag. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Project .
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this darling gift bag - a great project!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Crafts Galore Encore Design Challenge Blog and best of luck with your entry. ~ Claudia DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx