Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Anything Goes TTCRD

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning All,

Hope you are all staying safe and well. It’s time for another

Anything Goes Challenge at

Through the Craft Room Door

This week our sponsor is

Morgan’s Art World

The prize is the three images used by the team

For my card this week I chose the beautiful

Fatasy Fae Digi Stamp 48

The image was coloured with Promarkers.

The beautiful paper is from AtArtDigital  - Paris Weekend

I decided to leave the sentiment off this card until I decide who to give it to.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….

·                Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #31 - Anything Goes (week 2)

Crafter's Cafe (2W, P1/15, E5, F, C10) #254 - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) Always Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card. That image is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #81 which has the theme Anything Goes. The sponsor is Geko Galz. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, love your colouring of the beautiful image. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project! So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday good luck and hope to see you again!

    Jennifer, DT
    You can also find me on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx