Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 19 November 2020

Naughty? Nice?

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

This week the theme is …

Christmas

Our two fabulous sponsor this week are

DRS Designs and Morgan’s Artworld

For my card I used this gorgeous image called

Fantasy Fae 48 From Morgan’s Artworld

The image was coloured with Promarkers.


The sentiment was made on the PC

For more inspiration please head over to Craft Challenge and check out my fellow team members projects as ever they are awesome!

Stay safe!

Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…..

Crafty Creations  M, 1st W, 2E - Always Anything Goes

Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #31 - Anything Goes (week 2)

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #46 - Anything Goes

Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects - #133 - Always Anything Goes (Week 1)

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #83 - Anything Christmas Goes  (week 2)

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges  (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) #2046 ANYTHING GOES

6 comments:

  1. Tee hee, so which is it, Naughty or Nice? Love the touch of gold and your coloring is beautiful. So glad you joined us for our ATG Challenge at Arty Divas and I hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card. Gorgeous image. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty creations challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a delightful Christmas card. Thanks for playing along with us at THAIC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx